I’m so excited and I ruined the surprise because of the title but that’s ok. I got nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by a fellow blogger that helped me get to where I am today in the blogging world. Thanks again Julia! Her fascinating blog can be found at The Writing Aficionado. Now I will nominate 7 blogs I think are awesome that I’ve been following.
- A Hardy Perspective
- Heather Christena Schmidt
- Broken Light Collective
- Sarah London
- Words Form Windows
- 365 Days of Jill
- Debra Schell
Go check them out! I think you’ll enjoy them as much as I have!
Now for the rules. I have to share 7 things about myself…Well here it goes:
- I have a touch of O.C.D, I can’t get one hand wet without getting the other hand wet. One dry and one wet makes me crazy! Like when I brush my teeth and the hand I brush with gets wet (I know crazy right?)
- I used to be a risk taker. When I was 18, and living in Idaho, a friend asked if I’d go rattlesnake hunting with him and I did!!!
- When I was in high school, I tried out for show choir and made it. They had no idea I couldn’t dance until it was time…OOPS!
- I’m married to a man named Bubba (nickname)
- I’m mormon but wish I was a better example!
- I’m addicted to icecream!
- I don’t like being given real flowers. They’re so beautiful then they die 😦
As always, I’d like to thank my readers and followers. You all are awesome!